VCA ENGINEERS, INC.
is a client-focused, service-oriented civil and structural engineering firm located in the Los Angeles County and Orange County, California. With over 30 employees, VCA Engineers, Inc. engages in a wide variety of engineering designs and services involving private and public land development, facility engineering, transportation engineering, and topographical engineering. Our vast technical experience includes:
- Site Development
- Site and Facility Condition Assessments
- Public Works Improvements (B-Permits)
- Wet Utility Design and Capacity Studies (Sanitary Sewer, Potable and Fire Water)
- Grading and Earthwork Calculations
- Site Sustainable Design (LEEDS, CHPS)
- Capital Improvement Programming
- Roadway and Streetscapes Geometrics
- Onsite Traffic/Parking Circulation and Analysis
- Composite Utilities Coordination and Right of Way
- Site Infrastructure Design
- Hydrology and Hydraulics Studies and Design
- New Buildings – Small, Medium, Tall
- Existing Buildings – Seismic Retrofit
- Performance – Based Engineering
- Building Expansion and Addition
- Retaining Walls – Slope Protection
- Towers, Signage and Billboards
The firm has great depth of experience related to planning, design, management and construction of projects that involve facilities for the following market sectors:
- Aviation: terminals, cargo facilities, runways, taxiways and aprons.
- Commercial: mixed use, retail, warehouse and office buildings, parking lots and structures.
- Education: K-12 and higher education facilities, multipurpose buildings, quads, child development centers, lunch shelters and libraries.
- Healthcare: medical office buildings, hospitals and infrastructures.
- Housing: residential, apartments, condominiums and student and senior citizen housing.
- Industrial: bus and vehicle maintenance facilities, cargo facilities, manufacturing plants and food servicing facilities
- Institutional: police and fire stations, correctional facilities, theaters, learning and youth centers, interpretive centers, museums, performing arts buildings, court houses and churches.
- Military: readiness center, pistol range, supply buildings and housing.
- Municipal: public work improvements, street rehabilitation and widening, underground utilities, street lights, traffic signalization and striping/signage.
- Recreation: parks, playgrounds, basketball/tennis courts, sports facilities, baseball/track/soccer fields
- Transportation: road, railroad, light rail, bridge, subways and transit stations.
VCA Engineers is certified as a Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) .
Quality, service and commitment
to our clients are our mission. We strive to be the best in our field by focusing on budget, competency, responsiveness, and schedule. Our pledge is complete client satisfaction and a constructive contribution to our community.